A recipe for making macaroni and cheese salad – 1/4 lb. Macaroni. 1/4 lb. Cheese. 1 teaspoonful French Mustard 3 tablespoonsful Oil. 3 tablespoonsful Vinegar. 1/2 Head of Celery. 1/2 Lettuce. -6 1/2 d. Boil the macaroni, or use any cold that may be in the larder. Cut it into pieces about three inches long, cut the cheese into very thin slices, and cut the celery into very small pieces. Lay these alternately in a bowl with some shredded lettuce. Make a dressing of the mustard, oil, and vinegar, and pour it over. Garnish with a little beetroot, and serve.
- Cold Macaroni Salad Recipe
- cold macaroni and cheese recipe
- macaroni and cheese salad
- cold mac and cheese salad
- Cold Macaroni Salad with Cheese
- cold macaroni and cheese salad